Not Ranveer, Deepika to celebrate Holi with Shahrukh Khan

The elegant Bollywood actress, Deepika Padukone, says that Holi is one of her favourite festivals and she remembers the time when she was just a kid and played colours with friends.
The silver-screen diva in a recent interview was heard saying, “Holi has been one of my favorite festivals since childhood. Playing Holi with my friends from my building after coming back from school is one of my favorite childhood Holi memories. Preparations for the festival would start at least a week before.”
When asked with whom was she planning to celebrate the festival of colours this year? And whether it would be with her alleged boyfriend and ‘Ram-Leela’ co-star Ranveer Singh? The reply was unfortunately “no”.
Deepika is reportedly looking forward to celebrating the festival with the cast of the film, ‘Happy New Year’, which includes Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah.
“This year I will be shooting for my film ‘Happy New Year’. It’s a fun bunch and I’m sure celebrating Holi on the set will be a lot of fun,” she said.
The actress, known for her beautiful skin, also keeps a check on her beauty regimen around the season of Holi.
“During Holi, I am concerned about my hair the most. Applying a coconut based hair-oil acts as a protective layer for my hair against the colours and the summer heat. I tie my hair in a side braid or a messy pony tail. Also I make sure to keep myself hydrated,” said the actress.
“Playing Holi can be exhausting. When I return home, I like to pamper myself with a coconut based hair oil massage and a cup of hot coffee,” she added.
Deepika received praise for playing lead female roles
 in ‘Love Aaj Kal’ in 2009 and ‘Lafangey Parindey’ in 2010. After the initial stint of success, she was seen in a series of commercially unsuccessful films that failed to take her career forward. The Box-office hit ‘Cocktail’ marked a turning point in her career, which earned her critical acclaim and also Best Actress nominations at quite a few award ceremonies.
In 2013, the star established herself as a leading actress of Bollywood by delivering four back-to-back hits — ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’, ‘Chennai Express’, ‘Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela’ and ‘Race 2’.
Besides acting, Deepika also takes part in stage shows. She has also written columns for a newspaper, and is a well-known celebrity endorser for brands and products.

SOURCE : http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/

Comments