''I Cried Lot After Breakup With Ranbir Kapoor'' : Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone was one of the speakers at the India Today Conclave 2014 which took place in New Delhi on Saturday. She spoke about her journey in Bollywood and her much talked about love life. She was a part of a session titled 'Blockbuster Express: Why Heroines are the New Heroes.'
When asked if she and Ranbir Kapoor will ever get back, she said, "It's not something that has ever crossed my mind. We have both moved on. It has made both of us better persons. I made me realise I should not be so attached to one thing or a person - after the break-up the fact that I had to pick myself up. I cried a lot after my break-up. But I have become a better person and I thank him for that."
And of course, no interview of Deepika is complete without the mention of Ranveer Singh and the same happened this time. She was asked about the status with 'good friend' Ranveer and she replied saying, "I'm at a stage when I don't want to rush into anything. For a young girl, I should have the option of knowing a person and to be sure about the person you land up with. I understand the scrutiny of people, wanting to know about us."

SOURCE : http://www.9interest.com/

Comments