Deepika Padukone poses for an eyewear brand








Piku actress turned brand ambassador for an eyewear label…

Deepika Padukone who will soon be seen in Piku opposite Irrfan Khan and Amitabh Bachchan recently wrapped up shooting for an eyewear brand she endorses. In the photoshoot, she sported different kinds of frames, from reading glasses to shades… She is styled by Anaita Shroff Adajania and photographer by Ellen Von Unwerth.
About the shoot for the eyewear, DP said, “I am very happy that I had an opportunity to work with Ellen (Von Unwerth) today. I think everyone wants to work with her at some point in their career. It’s a dream come true for us and it was so fun and I want to thank Vogue for putting this together. Out of all the shots that we have done I think the one that really sums up what I feel is the ice cream eating shot, because out of 24 hours for about 22 hours I am only thinking about food
SOURCE :http://www.bollywoodlife.com/

Comments